You may decide suddenly during lunch on a Friday, that THIS is the weekend to just chuck it all, and get away to Saratoga and our gorgeous region. Or you may plan to be in town for theater, face painting, horse racing or swing dancing. Whichever, whether last-minute escape or planned outing, Saratoga and our region promises something fun for you. We invite you to to rest your weary bones at the end of the day at our extraordinary B&B–and munch out in the mornings on our breakfast offerings.
Check out the links below to see what’s happening in and around Saratoga:
- Adirondack Mountains: See what their is to do in the Adirondack Mountain Region
- Brooklyn Backstretch: See what events are happening at the racetrack and around town during racing season.
- Explore Saratoga: See what’s happening around town with recommendations on lodging, restaurants, and even the best brunch spots.
- National Museum of Dance
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- Night Life: See who has happy hour, drink specials, and where live music is happening around town.
- Saratoga.Com: Discover all of the different things that Saratoga has to offer, from spas to golf.
- Saratoga Polo Association: See the schedule for upcoming polo matches.
- Saratoga Racino: Casino, Dining, Entertainment and More
- SPAC Concerts: Check out upcoming events at Saratoga’s historic music venue
Come for a night, a weekend or a year! Make your reservation at our warm and embracing B&B, for a sweet time in the most beautiful of regions, anywhere. To reserve, just call (518) 584-6751, or check out RESERVE HERE.